This family event is organised and delivered by volunteers from 105th Sheffield (High Green) Scout Group, with support from Hesley Wood Scout Activity Centre.
The important stuff
• The organisers cannot take responsibility for any injury or articles lost, other than through acts of negligence by the organisers.
• All children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• The organisers cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by airborne embers from the bonfire
• No sparklers or fireworks may be brought into the event.
• Please place all litter in the bins provided.
• Please have your ticket/ wrist band with you throughout the event
• No alcohol is to be brought into the event site or consumed during the event. The organisers of the event reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone under the influence of alcohol.
Further Terms & Conditions
• Thank you for supporting 105th Sheffield (High Green) Scout Group and Hesley Wood Scout Activity centre. Funds raised from this event help sustain Scouting for young people in North Sheffield.
• The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry.
• These booking terms and conditions apply to everyone who attends a 105th Sheffield (High Green) Scout Group event.
• Photographs and videos may be taken of attendees throughout the event which may be used on promotional materials. It is the attendees responsibility to let staff know if you do not want to appear in any such materials.
• On-site parking is limited and is therefore only permitted with a pre-purchased parking ticket
• Please respect all property at and surrounding the venue
• Unfortunately, the ticket fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Changes to the event
• Occasionally we may have to alter the times of the event, due to circumstances beyond our control, such as weather.
• If the event is cancelled due to bad weather, full refunds will be issued.
• We are always responsible with your information and never share it without your permission.
All participants attending this event do so at their own risk. In no event shall 105th Sheffield (High Green) Scout Group be liable for any injuries, loss or damages whatsoever, including indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential losses connected with any aspect of this event.
If you have any questions or require further information please speak to a member of the team of contact us at email@example.com
Thank you for joining us, we hope you have an enjoyable evening.
105th Sheffield (High Green) Scout Group